Solar Power Installations
We can design, supply, install and commission grid connect solar power systems for your home or business. Scott is a Clean Energy Council accredited, Grid Connect Solar Power Designer / Installer and only uses quality parts to ensure you get longevity and performance from your investment. Please see our Solar Power Page for more information on the solutions we can provide to you.
Data and Phone Cabling for Home and Business
When you require robust ethernet connectivity, we can supply and install the networking systems you need to reach your goals. We install industry standard Cat5e ethernet cable ensuring your network runs smoothly and efficiently. Scott is an ACMA licensed phone cabler, so you can be sure that your communications work complies with Australian Standards.
Power Cabling / Fixtures and electrical fittings
Of course power cabling is our business. Whatever your requirements we can supply and install electric cables, fixtures and fittings to suit. We test our work according to the Australian Standards and can test safety switches for operating time, and operating current – so be sure that the word “Safety” is not left out on your “Safety Switch”. From the Energex point of supply, to your final sub circuits, Voltmaster has got it covered.
3 Phase Cabling
When you need some real power, Voltmaster can cater for all of your 3 phase requirements – whether you need to Upgrade Your Incoming Supply, or run cabling to a 3 phase pump or 3 phase machine, we will ensure that all cables and circuit protection are correctly sized to account for voltage drop and fault loop impedance.
Scott is an ACMA open licensed phone cabler, so you can be sure that your communications work is installed according to Australian Standards. We install Krone telephone sockets, because of their high quality, and their ability to be inserted into standard clipsal wall plates.
- Smoke Alarms & Safety Switches (including testing of Safety Switches)
- Lights, Heater-Fan-Lights, Emergency & Exit Lights
- Ceiling Fans & Exhaust Fans
- Power Points – including Weatherproof Power Points
- Phone, Data & TV Points
- Hot Water System Repairs
- Metering & Off-Peak Tariffs (Energex rebates available for Sunshine Coast Customers who connect to off-peak tariffs)
- Property Poles, Overhead & Underground Power
- New Houses
- Maintenance / Repair
- Electricity Supply and Switchboard Upgrades – including 3 Phase Power
- Fault Finding – including Industrial Machines & Control Circuits
- Circuit Design and Construct (industrial machines)
- Grid Connected Solar Electricity – CEC Accredited Designer / Installer on the Sunshine Coast
- Audio Visual – Surround Sound – Projectors – Projector Screens – wall & ceiling mounted TV’s
- Solar Streetlights
If you have a job that is not on this list, give us a call or email, we can let you know who may be able to help if it is out of our scope or area.